The common mantra “practice what you teach” rings true in my world. Below you will find an array of resources that have affected my life in a positive way, and are those in which I recommend to friends, family, and clients alike.
- Art of Relapse Prevention - This 2½ hour lecture is designed to introduce to Art of Relapse Prevention Program created by Stephen Thompson and Grier Cundill. In the various video modules, you will learn about addiction as defined by the current environment, explore where there are gaps in addiction treatment today, and discover how to re-write the neural networks of the brain to prevent relapse.
• The Biology of Beliefs, by Dr. Bruce Lipton
• Emotional Alchemy, by Tara Bennett-Goleman
• In the Realm of Hungry Ghosts, by Gabor Mate
• Infinite Mind, by Valerie Hunt
• Living your Soul’s Purpose, by Mary Hammond
• The Power of Now, by Ekhart Tolle
• Power versus Force, by David Hawkins
• The Seat of the Soul, by Gary Zukof
• The Untethered Soul, by Michael Singer
• Why People don’t Heal and How they Can, by Carolyn Myss
• Mindsight, by Daniel Siegel
• Use Your Body to Heal Your Mind, by Henry Grayson