CEUs for Therapists
The Art of Relapse Prevention™ video is a nationally recognized program by NAADAC and can provide three continuing education hours for therapists. From the comfort of your own home, you can view the three hours of material at your own pace. The program is divided into modules to make learning easy and accessible.
- Single DVD (3 CEUs available): $69.99
- 10-pack DVD (30% savings for centers and groups of professionals): $500.0
These one- and two-day workshops create an in-depth understanding of the Art of Relapse Prevention program. Individuals who seek more information about this relapse process, as well as family members who affected by addiction, are all welcome to attend. Therapists seeking further continuing education hours can get credit for their participation.
The nature of addiction, in general, and the art of relapse prevention in particular, are my specialties. I can be booked at a variety of venues including:
- National and local conferences
- Treatment centers
- Hospital-based treatment facilities
- One and two day workshops throughout the United States and Canada
While at home in northwest Oregon, I work with clients in individual and group settings. My services in this realm include, but are not limited to:
- Formal Assessments, to help determine which form of treatment one should seek
- Informal Assessments: to isolate problem areas in life, remove feelings of being stuck, and offer appropriate treatment plans
- Ongoing Education, to maintain personal balance and to prevent relapse
- Couples Counseling, to improve communication
- In general terms, aiding the stuck towards movement